Fri, Oct 13|
Women's Kundalini Fall Retreat
The concept of a yoga retreat is that you take a break from your daily routine and disconnect from the world for a few days. Join us and experience FREEDOM
Time & Location
Oct 13, 2023, 4:00 p.m. – Oct 15, 2023, 1:00 p.m.
Lewiston, Lewiston, NY 14092, USA
About the Event
About the event
The concept of a yoga retreat is that you take a break from your daily routine and disconnect from the world for a few days. This allows you to have some time with yourself and reconnect with the innermost part of you. By going on a retreat, you can center yourself. That reconnection is something that will transpire to your daily life once you are back. It can be very transformative.
One of the main cores of yoga philosophy is living in the moment. This all comes back to the concept of mindfulness.
Mindfulness involves being present and experiencing what is happening now. This is a great way to help you let go of past pains and disappointments. Mindfulness is also a way to avoid excess anxiety caused by the uncertainty of the future. By applying these mindfulness principles, you might find that you are able to face the world with a calmer attitude.
This retreat will allow you to connect with nature, disconnect from technology, give you a taste of living life with a purpose, find healing, surround yourself with positive energy, deepen your yoga practice as you discover a new perspective, relax and take time for yourself so that you return refreshed.
What this weekend includes:
- Sacred opening and closing ceremonies.
- 2 Vegan Gluten Free or Vegetarian Riverview Breakfasts (cooked by our private in-house chefs) - Saturday/Sunday
- 1 Riverview Lunch (cooked by our private in-house chefs) - Saturday
- 1 Riverview Dinner (cooked by our private in-house chefs) - Saturday
- 1 Riverview Lunch (cooked by our private in-house chefs) - Sunday
- Plenty of Yogi Tea and delicious treats
- Aquarian Group Sadhana - An early morning sacred spirtual practice that develops group consciousness. Allowing us to go deep within to open all our channels, our chakras, so our energy can flow freely.
- Guided Mindfulness Meditation and Breathwork (Pranayama) Meditations Daily
- Sound Healing Gong Bath
- Relaxation time for inner reflection, journaling, connecting with nature and the water element
- Knowing and Trusting yourself Workshop
ZEN ON RIVER DORM STYLE GETAWAY
Register alone and get paired with other women (maximum 3 women in a room). $699.00 - please note a $200.00 down payment is required upon registration. E transfer is accepted.
ZEN ON RIVER DOUBLE GETAWAY -
Register with a friend. Please register both spots at the same time. $749.00 - please note a $200.00 down payment is required upon registration. E transfer is accepted.
ZEN ON RIVER LUXURY SOLO SPOT
Retreat registration for one spot, for those souls that wish to be on their own. $899.00 - please note a $200.00 down payment is required upon registration. E transfer is accepted. SOLD